1 post tagged ponderings
Things I Am Excited About (sooner and later)
- The new Hoodwinked movie. That’s right, Hoodwinked! Haha! I adored the first one. That squirrel, oh my gosh so cute.
- Spending Mother’s day with my mum and taking her out for breakfast. I think maybe Wild Thyme if it isn’t already booked out…
- Going overseas next year. It’s gonna happen!
- Winning the last round of footy (7 out of 7! I get a free Whopper!)
Things I Love Right Now
- Watching re-runs of Angel. Cordellia rules.
- Sewing again… it’s so calming!
- Getting new followers everyday, so awesome!
- The weather getting cooler.
Things I Am Not Loving Right Now (and never will)
- Still having a chest infection
- Drivers who go 50 in the right hand lane/back to school traffic
- Not being able to find my favourite black skirt. WHERE IS IT!?
- Banging my knee on the bed in the spare bedroom. Every. Time.
Things I Am Planning (to do at some point…)
- sort out my cupboard/fridge by purchasing basic cooking items and actually cooking more!
- Get organised for a stall at the end of the year… which means collating ideas, buying supplies, making things, etc
- Re-papering above my fireplace
- Actually making some of the DIYs i’ve been posting!
That’s all. I love making lists, it gets all the thoughts out of my head! Haha! And how adorable is that image - by the wonderful Love Sugar on Etsy. It was actually in my ‘suggested shops’. I love that! Anyway, what is everyone else loving/disliking at the moment? Any plans for a crafty weekend?